Sunday, August 14, 2016

Space Patrol Dasha & Jo 8-14-16

"Space Patrol Dasha & Jo," Ink & Marker on 8 1/2" x 11" Bristol
Ebay Item # 282136353770

This is something I'm really pleased with, as it's been on my to-do list for quite a while.  It's a stand-alone piece, there are no plans for following pages specifically, but I'd like to make more pieces like this if this one goes over well.  I'm also interested in switching them up to a larger 11" x 14" format, but I'll start with this one and see what you guys think.

5 comments:

  1. They're just engaging in diplomatic matter. You know, intergalactic bonding. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Doubtless, everyone involved will get uh, "something" out of this experience.

      Delete
  2. Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn tho that's pretty awesome work man. Good job, would love to see more of it! In fact, you have my vote for more to the point that I'll buy your latest comic to prove it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn tho that's pretty awesome work man. Good job, would love to see more of it! In fact, you have my vote for more to the point that I'll buy your latest comic to prove it!

    ReplyDelete