Friday, October 2, 2015

We Knew it Was Coming- Patreon!

That's right, folks, I've been working for a long time on getting a plan together to make extra goodies available on Patreon.  But, I didn't want to launch it until I could get everything on track and keep it updated weekly.  Now that I'm able to make regular updates again, it's time to get some new stuff out there!  Remember when we had the "Studio" button up top?  Well, we didn't go with Patreon at that time because honestly, we didn't understand it.  I thought that Patreon was a place to ask for handouts without having anything of value to offer in return.  Not so!  Now that I've spent a lot of time studying Patreon, I feel confident that we're ready to open our doors there.  So check it out!  I think it's going to be a great time, with plenty of extra stuff to make it worthwhile.

2 comments:

  1. grats man, I will likely be signing up shortly after patreon comes back up!

    ReplyDelete