Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pony Girl Kelsie (5-27-15)

"Kelsie," Ink & Marker on 8 1/2" x 11" Bristol
Ebay Item 281704808138

We're back!  I want to thank every single one of you for being so patient while I've been away from the drawing board for so long.  I really didn't think it would take even half as long as it did to get my digital art techniques figured out for "Cobra's Trap," but we made it.  I've even made some changes to how I produce my traditional pen-and-marker pieces that I think will improve the quality of my work.  So, let's get back to the show, shall we?  

For those of you who are anxious for the second episode of "Cobra's Trap," it's getting the final touches from the publisher, and should be available in a few days.  The third episode is in the works right now, and should take far less time to produce than the first two did.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, Kelsie too seems very ecstatic that you are back in action here, as are we all! Or maybe it's just the positioning of her bridle taking advantage of the more airy design of her ponygirl gear down below... Truth be told, I'm thinking it's a little bit of both!

    ReplyDelete