Thursday, February 12, 2015

Not What You Were Expecting...

"Cobra's Trap" Part 1, available at lustomic.com

So, where have I been lately?  Catching up on old commissions and projects long overdue.  Not to worry, our favorite dames will be back very, very soon.  

Back when I quit the day job, I was approached by the nice folks at lustomic.com with a very generous offer to produce a comic for them.  Since lustomic is a site that specializes in "forced feminization" femdom themes, at first I wasn't sure, since cross-dressing isn't one of my particular fetishes.  But Tobie and I were given free reign to write the story, as long as it contained the elements that lustomic's clientele require, so we went for it.  Who would've expected a femdom story that revolves around street racing and a 1970 Torino GT?  I know we get quite a bit of traffic from sites that do specialize in femdom and cross-dressing fetishes, so for those of you who particularly enjoy these themes, and I know you're here, please take a moment to cruise over to lustomic.com and look for "Cobra's Trap" by Andy!  We appreciate your support.

5 comments:

  1. Well I'd like to tell you that I thought you did an excellent job on this project. Bought this comic and loved the heck out of it's open ended finish. Leaving plenty of room for subsequent parts. I must say that though you aren't into the feminization kink you wrote this rather well and stuck to the femdom theme rather nicely. More often than not when I read one of these stories the dominant woman turns out to be grooming the submissive for alpha males or for her alpha male. I find it refreshing to have female dominance played straight. I can't wait to read your next publication and congratulations on being published. If you care to have a more in depth discussion on the wide world of kinks I'd be more than happy to talk shop. You can reach me on Fetlife under the Moniker "carolineGgrant".

    Pleasantly yours
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for your support! Not only for giving our comic a shot, but for taking the time to give us some insightful feedback. We're honestly amazed at how well "Cobra's Trap" has been selling, but we haven't had any impressions other than sales figures.

    People are funny when it comes to fetishes. Too many folks, I think, are put off by any fetish that isn't their own particular kink. Personally, I think all fetishes are interesting, whether they're my own or not (as long as no innocents are harmed by the fetish). So I spent some time trying to learn just what the audience would find sexy, rather than just guessing or making a ham-fisted swing at it. Tobie and I wanted to create something that would genuinely appeal to our audience instead of trick them out of a quick buck. So, I'm really glad to hear that our efforts have been worthwhile! We're still feeling our way around in what's new territory to us, so your thoughts are really helpful here. I honestly wouldn't have ever guessed at what you said about the dominant woman character grooming the submissive for another alpha, so I'm glad we didn't bump into that thinking it was a new idea. So stick around for the next episode of "Cobra's Trap," as part two is already in production, and part three has been outlined. After that, we're not sure what's going to come next, but it looks like we'll hopefully be producing regular comics for Lustomic for a long time. Thanks for coming along for the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy, Please continue your work on this. Cobra's trap is amazing and I really love it. Also, I would request you to start a Lesbian S/m comic as well, or atleast images with naughty captions :D Trust me, it would make many people happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Prince! Work on the next two parts of "Cobra's Trap" is well underway. I've thought about producing digital comics of my own with themes like you mentioned, but I need to find a way to get them out to a large enough audience to make it worthwhile. If anyone has any ideas for a good distribution channel for something like that, I'd be happy to hear them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will help in whatever way I can Andy. You have my full support. *whispers* I hope you don't put male on male action in Cobras Trap. Lols. Other than that, keep up the awesome work. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete