Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Kelli's Time Out (12-31-14) SOLD

"Kelli," Ink & Marker on 8 1/2" x 11" Bristol, $40

I hope everyone out there is having a great holiday season!  Sorry we didn't get to a Christmas themed piece this year.  I actually have one in progress, from a great idea that a friend sent me last year.  I ran out of time to get it done then, so I thought I'd save it for this year.  So guess what, family needed help just before Christmas, so there it sits in my desk again.  Don't worry, we'll get it done next time!  

Meanwhile, I've got some new books I've been studying, that I wish I'd found years ago.  As always, my goal is to learn as much as I can, and constantly strive to improve my work.  Thanks to everyone for sticking around!

1 comment:

  1. Simply put, your continuing study is really evident and paying off (just take a look at the rendering of Kelli's torso, thighs and bra, for instance, as well as Tina and Sasha). Here's to keeping up the great work into 2015 and beyond!

    ReplyDelete