Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Maisey and Kelli (10-28-14) SOLD

"Maisey and Kelli," Ink & Marker on 8 1/2" x 11" Bristol, $45

Well, Tobie's been feeling much better, though she made it three days at work before falling off a ladder and breaking her arm.  And if I *ever* find the jackass customer that slapped her on the shoulder at her work (while she was wearing a sling, before she got her cast) because he thought it was funny, he'll be one sorry sonofabitch when I'm done with him.  Is 2014 over yet?  Because I'm officially fed up with this year and ready to start a new one.  Sheesh.

8 comments:

  1. Cheer Up Andy, hope Tobie get well soon and hope you catch the creep and give him a proper ass whopping. The year it's almost done so good things are heading your way keep it together man. Regards from Henry all the way from Mexico

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Henry! Tobie and I always appreciate your support. We've had all the crap happen this year, so next year will be awesome!

      Delete
  2. Need help performing an "attitude correction" on the sorry S.O.B.? Just say the word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish, Pirate, I wish! Sadly, the little turd disappeared into the department store crowd, and nobody knows who he was. Anyway, thanks for the offer!

      Delete
  3. Considering where I live, why don't "me and a couple of the boys" head on up north and take care of that SOB while you watch (don't want you messing up your hands and all). Kinda looking forward to 2015 myself, too. As Henry says, hang in there, and all good wishes for Tobie's arm healing up perfectly!

    Oh, and as far as Maisey goes, I don't believe everyone can do that, even with Kelli's help...talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm pretty sure I'm fired up enough to work him pretty well with just my left, if I had the chance. Oh, well.

      For Maisey, I think it's just a matter of whether they're big enough to reach, eh?

      Delete
  4. Let's be fair here. I love the picture, and you know me. If we come across anyone in our various shopping adventures about the US, he will be hog tied, blind folded, and left with a note on your doorstep, "Courtesy of the decent human beings."

    ReplyDelete