Friday, September 19, 2014

Faune 14" x 17" Super Special! (9-19-14) SOLD

"Faune," Ink & Marker on 14" x 17" Bristol, $200

All right, so yes, I've been back to work for the last few days, and this is the biggest reason why I still haven't posted anything until now.  I made a rough sketch for this, intending to draw it as a small-format monochrome piece, and decided it needed to be bigger, and in color.  So, here it is!  I'm not sure who Faune's two new friends are, but I'm thinking they should appear again.  In particular, that girl on the right looks like she needs a taste of her own medicine, eh?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sure the girl on the left would be very good at applying any "medicinal therapy" to the girl on the right...be a great way to have them both appear again! Then again, it would be no doubt necessary for the girl on the left to also be properly medicated...necessitating yet another appearance...well, I think you can see where I'm going with this...

    I agree, a bold piece such as this needs to be large and in glorious color...Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely piece! I'm imagining Faune as my own Molly/Chicky and the woman on the right as my Danger Dolls nemesis, the Dark Dominatrix, at this moment. I love Faune's eyes and the ropework, particularly that crotch rope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work, I can see why you wanted it more in colour! Would love to see a companion piece to this, either Faun getting her revenge or a prequel where they capture her! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep an eye out, as I think we're going to continue this encounter in Faune's next piece!

      Delete