Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Taking Care of Tina (5-27-14) SOLD

"Tina and?" Ink & Marker on 8 1/2" x 11" Bristol, $45

Sorry about the long delay, everyone!  Tobie and I took a quick trip up to Spokane, but before we could go, I had to do a lot of long-neglected maintenance and repair on her Toyota.  And yes, you guessed it, I'm not used to working on cars that have transverse-mounted overhead-cam engines held together with metric fasteners.  But, she's been on vacation this week, so while it wasn't really a good time for me to do it, we knew there wouldn't be a better opportunity.  So anyway, on with the show!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you two had a good trip. I think the only thing I understood about the car was that the parts were metric and it's a Toyota.
    So, who is taking care of Tina, Mona?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blindfolded and otherwise distracted as she is, I'm wondering if Tina knows who is taking caring of her! Let's see...buxom...sneakers...could be one of several likely candidates. All that being said, however, I'm rather enjoying not knowing.

    As always, love the killer detail and strong form-defining lighting. Nice touch too with the softer feel of Tina's "caregiver" as she emerges from the shadows, as well as the cool texture of the material on the cot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did guess that... No really....

    ReplyDelete