Thursday, May 1, 2014

Space Patrol 14" x 17" Super Special! (5-1-14) SOLD

"Dasha & Jo," Ink & Marker on 14" x 17" Bristol, $250

Okay, so this is one of those things that just got way out of hand!  I know this piece is priced higher than anything I've posted before, but it's also larger and more complex.  A few days ago I thought I'd draw a piece with Dasha jumping out of a window.  Well, the idea grew until I realized it couldn't fit on an 8 1/2" x 11" piece and look the way I wanted it to.  I thought it would work on 11" x 17", but it didn't look right that way either!  So, here is the very first piece in a giant 14" x 17" format- it's huge, with a ton of airbrush work.  I probably won't do these very often unless people ask for them, but I sure like how this looks!  Also, please be aware that there will be a short delay in shipment.  I've ordered some new larger-sized packing materials, which should arrive in a few days.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 14"x17"! That is quite a big piece.
    I swear Dasha deliberately gets captured just so she can get tied up then escape with her partner's help and then make out with her afterwards! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'd say you're on to something!

      Delete