Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New CD Archive Sets Are Here! Vol. 1-4, $39.95

Archive CD Volumes #1-4, Complete Set $39.95

They're finally here!  Tobie and I are really excited about these.  After months of work, we now have sets of CD-ROM discs containing the first 396 illustrations of "Andy's Dames!"  Each disc contains 100 illustrations organized in a snappy image gallery for easy viewing (thanks to our good pal who helped with that).  There are new, previously-unreleased pieces in here, and to make it even better, there are four pieces of guest art by traditional artists Lon Ryden and M.J. Bivouac to round this out to an even 400 images of bondage, fetish, and cheescake art!  Grab one from the "eBay store" link on the right, or email me directly and we'll get them headed your way!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the both of you! I know it has been in the works for awhile...can't wait to get my set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're on the way to you right now, and thanks for your support!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the launch of your new enterprise! Does this mean that you'll be able to make that trip to Emerald City Comic Con that you were planning a couple of years ago?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, we're going to have to skip the convention for one more year. Tobie won't be able to make it anyway, and since I've quit the day job and will be starting my full-time art career next week (it's official!) I've got to keep things lean during the transition. But, there is a good side to this! Since I'm now a full-time artist, we'll be making it a priority to get over there next year. And, that will give me time to cook up some new items to bring along!

      Delete
    2. You better because it would probably be bad form of me to come over there and drag your butt over here for it next year. ;-)

      Delete
  3. Having received my order a full 3 days early, and quite having liked what was on the Discs, I can only say, thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! We're glad you liked them, and thanks for your support!

      Delete