Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Millie ACEO Art Card (3-12-13) SOLD

Millie, Ink & Marker on 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" Bristol, $14.95

 Wow, sorry about the long wait, guys!  I'm back from vacation, but didn't get nearly as much finished as I wanted to.  The good news is that I did make tremendous progress on my bondage tutorial book that should actually get completed sometime soon, and I'll let everyone know as soon as it's ready.  In the meantime, I finished up this little card of Millie, who hasn't been seen working in the library for a while.  I'll be off again for a day or two, finishing up a couple of partially completed commissions, then I'll be back with a new full-sized Tina piece.  I wonder what trouble she'll get into next?

1 comment:

  1. With her gig (and no doubt post-gig fun) over until the next show, it is good to see Millie back at work among the stacks, where she fits in admirably, if this card is any indication! Love the soft touch on the stacks behind her, they have a nice 3-D feel to them. And of course there is always something very sexy when a woman, shall we say, holds herself like that. Definitely worth checking out!

    ReplyDelete